- You must first access cpanel (YOURDOMAIN.COM/CPANEL)
- Use the user name and password of your account to access.
- Under "EMAIL MANAGEMENT TOOLS" click on "ADD / REMOVE EMAIL ACCOUNTS"
- In the "EMAIL" box enter the desired username.*note: if you have multiple domains or subdomains, be sure you select the correct one in the dropdown box.
- You can manually enter desired password and confirm it or you can auto generate one by clicking the "PASSWORD GENERATOR" button
- Enter "MAILBOX QUOTA" Unlimited is the default, but we recommend quota under 1GB. (1024MB)
- Click "CREATE ACCOUNT" button.
Setting up an email account through your accounts cpanel
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution